Call for submissions! Release your inner chef!
Download the Recipe Submission Form here and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHINESE FLAVORS: INNOVATIVE COOKING COMPETITION
sponsored by Confucius Institute at UC Davis and Lee Kum Kee International Holdings, Ltd.
You are welcome to submit original recipes for the fourth cooking competition of the Confucius Institute at UC Davis. The competition consists of two rounds. In the first round, you submit an original recipe using at least one Lee Kum Kee sauce.* If your recipe is selected for the final round, you will be invited to prepare the dish on site in Davis in May.
1. Anyone who is not a professional chef;
2. Anyone who is 18 years old or above;
3. Winners from the Innovative Cooking Competition in 2016 and 2017 are not eligible.
4. Entrees only
5. Use of one or more Lee Kum Kee sauces* in the recipe
*Lee Kum Kee sauces are available in these and other markets in Davis and Sacramento:
- 99 Ranch Market, 4220 Florin Rd, Sacramento
- Asian Food Center, 1301 Broadway, Sacramento
- Kim’s Mart, 628 4th Street, Davis
- Nugget, 1414 E. Covell Blvd and 409 Mace Blvd, Davis
- S.F. Supermarket, 6930 65th Street, Sacramento
- Safeway, 1451 W. Covell Blvd and 2121 Cowell Blvd, Davis
- First Prize (1): $1,000
- Second Prizes (2): $600
- Third Prizes (3): $300